We’d love to have you be part of our inclusive community!
Your membership contributions help us to provide Jewish spirituality, learning, and culture throughout the year.
As a Makom Member, you’ll receive:
- A seat at the Autumn 2022 Rosh Hashanah & Yom Kippur services;
- FREE admission to most Makom programs throughout the year;
- Discounts on Shabbat dinners and lunches;
- Access to Rabbi Aaron for spiritual guidance, halakhic advice, pastoral counseling, and lifecycle events;
- A voting voice in Makom’s decision making; and
- Deep satisfaction that you’re building your Jewish community.
Membership years run from July 1 to June 30.
2022-23 Membership rates
Makom Membership is accessible to all, no matter your financial circumstances! Due to the pandemic, we’ve lowered our regular and reduced membership rates. It’s a core Makom value that finances should never be an impediment to Jewish life, so if neither of those amounts is feasible for you, please pay what you can.
If you can afford to contribute more than the regular membership rate, please become a supporting or sustaining member to help keep our community going strong.
|Pay What You Can||You decide!||You decide!|
|Kid / Teen||$75||—|
Every level of support includes all of the above benefits. You can donate upfront or monthly, and your membership donation is fully tax deductible.
To become a Makom member, first click the button above and fill out the form.
If you choose the PWYC Upfront option, please complete your membership sign-up by making your PWYC donation here.
If you choose to donate monthly, please make your contribution here to complete your sign-up.
Thank you for your support of our shared Makom community!