Makom depends on participants’ and friends’ donations in order to build a creative downtown community that facilitates meaningful Jewish experiences and warm connections for hundreds of diverse Jews. We need your support to continue our innovative programming, inclusive community building, Makom Afterschool, and Rabbi Aaron’s teaching, counselling, and spiritual guidance.
We hope you will give generously!
If you’re looking for info on Makom Membership, click HERE.
There are lots of ways to contribute:
- E-transfer your donation to admin@makomTO.org
- Mail cheques to Makom, 141 Markham St, Toronto, ON M6J 2G4 (please include your email address so we can send you a tax receipt)
- PayPal donations are processed securely via PayPal Giving Fund (no fee)
- Credit card donations are processed securely via PayPal. (Makom loses 2% of your gift, so please consider topping up your contribution.)
- Monthly Giving – Support Makom throughout the year by making a secure, monthly donation via CanadaHelps. (Makom loses 3.5% of your gift, so please consider topping up your contribution.)
Makom is a registered charity (#828311712RR0001) and all donations are fully tax-deductible.
If you have any questions, please contact Rabbi Aaron at (416) 546-6043.